Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm Back!

Hey everyone! It's almost May and I've decided to end my "maternity leave" (I put that in quotations because I work for myself & I'm a mom, so I can pretty much call anything maternity leave). Anyway, this means I'm booking again! If you have a wedding or need a portrait session, book today before spots start filling up. I only offer a limited number of sessions per week and already have a few booked for May and June at this point, so book them while they're still available. If you need more information on the booking procedure, pricing or anything else, feel free to contact me.

Also, new things are in store for the business come May thanks to Catie Bartlett Multimedia, so be looking out for that! I'll also be posting a few recent sessions come May, too.

I'm really excited to be shooting again (not that I ever stopped) and I hope you all are, too!

APP

No comments:

Post a Comment